xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XMX LoverBoy XCX

Final Fantasy 7 Vs Legend Of Dragoon Wich Is Better

Wich Is Better Final Fantasy 7 or Legend Of Dragoon  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its Very CloseFinal Fantasy 7 Vs Legend Of Dragoon

Both games are amazing, and LoD's Addition system was freakin' awesome. But, unlike FF7, LoD had many flaws. The small things no one notices often, like when you switch weapons in LoD, the character's weapon does not change. Second, the main bad guy in LoD isn't really introduced until late in the game, where in FF7 Sephiroth is mentioned almost right away.

Then you look into the simple fact that Sephiroth could easily have beaten Melbu Frahma anyday. FF7 had a more... Complex storyline, but I was able to follow it more. LoD I believe tried to hard to be like games before it. Although the cut scenes from LoD were amazing for a simple PS console and for the time it was made.

But in the end, I think FF7 is a better game due to the small things that LoD failed to grasp. Both games are amazing though annd I will continue to play both.

-reply by #1Beta_Tester

I feel alone...  LOD is my choice. Better graphics and a unique battle system (Additions.) To me, a good game has you remember the game years after you beat it.I honestly forgot about FF7 until a few minutes ago. At the least, when I beat it a few years ago, I did not want to go back to it for a while (don't ask why because I probably won't come back to the website.) but while playing LOD, I kept wanting to keep playing it. Disc 4 stopped working so if you remember a game that you never beat, it has to mean the player was fond of the game. I began playing it years ago, and now 10 or 11 years later, I want to play it again. I just have to wait for it to be released on the psp at some point or another

-reply by Chaos

Seriously~Final Fantasy 7 Vs Legend Of Dragoon

So for me, I'd have to say that LoD is probably the only RPG I've ever fallen in love with, That game was amazing to play. Not only that, but it made me laugh, cry, and do a few happy dances.

FFVII was easily lovable, but I felt it ran into 2 fatal flaws. The first is that it was number 7 in a whole slew of them games. All RPGs have the same base plot line, so why did they have to make like 200 000 of them. Also, to me the best part of the game was when Aerith/Aeris died. I quite literally jumped up and had a mini dance party over her death.

Unlike FFVII, I go back and play LoD on my old as PS2 every summer. I haven't played FFVII in like 5 years. That is the true measure of a game. If by the end you are sick of the game, it isn't a very good one. HOWEVER, the characters are to die for in both, sans Aerith. (for some of you I just expanded your vocabulary. Sans means the same as minus, excluding or without)

-reply by MissBubbly