xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Help Me!? Capturing Video Problem

Hi i have a problem in capturing videoi have a Sony Digital camera and i use USB port to transfer files and capture movies. i don't have video capture card, or IEEE 1394 port to capture moviequality of captured movies is low.now, please help me how i can increase quality,is it depends to fps(frames per second), Display size, bit rate ??

Be sure you camera can handle more bitrate or fps...if he only can do 6 fps, you can't make 10 of them. And is it a photocamera, that is able to make short videos or is it a video camera?

As Moody said, please be sure your camera is able to have high quality video capturing first of all.Secondly, yes, by increasing the fps you'll have better quality, as there will be less 0.0X second gaps between frames, makes it less blurry.But it also involves pixels.Try setting the resolution lower. ^--------But only do that if you don't mind having the video small in the witdh to height ratio.Also, try adjusting the lens.IF none of these work, please specify your exacte camera.

is it a digital videocam or just a camera? Well anyway, if it is just a camera with a feature that could capture videos expect it to be in low quality for generaly they are design in taking stiill pictures. If you want to have a high quality videos you need to have a videocam not a camera. Videocam produces very high quality videos, even more better than the one in DVD movies becuase it is not compresed and has the frame size of 720x400 i guess, its close to that. But you need to have IEEE or firewore port becuase USB can not handle a fast transfer rate like that of the uncompresed digital frames from videocams.. so i hope it clear things up not mess it up for u ..