xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Best Forum Software Company Some of the best Forum Software Company

Who do you think is the best Forum Software company which designs user-friendly forums or bulletin boards?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted other...SMF isn't listed...The reason I'm going with SMf is that from an Admins view it is simple to install, change to from any other type of board, easy to maintain, and has lots of mods that can be EASILY applied.The number of people that mod for this board system is amazing, and the number of "skins" is mind boggaling. Also IMO it is one of the least, if not the least, bloated forum on the market, paid for or not.When it comes to the mods available you have a lot of different options that can add some real cool options to your board. Combine the mods with the different skins and although you may run SMF you can customize it to a point that can make it almost unique to your site.From a users point of view, I have yet to have any complaints from any of my Sites members, other then the fact that I keep messing around with it and make it unusable from time to time. :D The fact that my forum becomes unusable isn't a problem with the Forum software by the way...its due to my playing around with it.From an install stand point its real easy too, and very straight forward. Also the Simple Machines site has a Community Forum that will has all the info you will ever need to correct any problem you may have, also there are a few people here on Xisto that know alot about SMF and can help you correct any problem you may have, or in my case create.