xisto Community
JustinDanger

New Maps For Halo 2 New Maps For Multiplayer

I need new Maps for Halo 2. How do i get them? I need new ones for multiplayer because i have outplayed the original ones.

Notice from moonwitch:
Don't use the big font and all the bold and color codes. It just looks horrible and will not get you an answer faster

Ugh, please make your text smaller. It's not necessary to have it that big. Anyways, you can get the maps either over Live Update (if you have Xbox Live) or you can purchase a disc at your local retailer (it costs around $10.

I believe you can also buy some online. Try searching around Live Update.

I need new Maps for Halo 2. How do i get them? I need new ones for multiplayer because i have outplayed the original ones.

Notice from moonwitch:
Don't use the big font and all the bold and color codes. It just looks horrible and will not get you an answer faster

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To get the new maps for halo 2 you need to sign inn to Xbox live and download them or you can by the dvd that is out now... :):P

The new maps are for download or for buy, as said before, in europe it costs €29,99. It's pretty much i think for 9 maps and some updates.