xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JustinDanger

Free Xbox Live Do u know?

I did some searching before I signed up for my Live account and I never found anything about a hack on xbox live. You should just buck up and pay it, I think it is deffinilty worth it. Jeigh was right about the 3 month free trial when you get a new game. Another idea is if you aren't going to play that often its pretty easy to split the cost with a friend. If you dont care that much about rankings, you can put the account on a memory card and then play on two boxes.Ben

Well and easy way is to go with a couple of friend to a house and have the guy with a credit card set up a two month free thing(even though he doesnt have and xbox) and then ask to use it because no one is using it. I did that but it was unintentional. But still worth it. Otherwise don't hack...hacking is just weak and there are better alternatives to getting xbox live. Just pay it yourself and there wont be a problem.

Now, there isn't, but if you're going to buy an XboX 360, it will. XboX 360, comes with a new live system. If you have an XboX 360, you'll have a silver account, it's free and has almost al features. You can also upgrade to a Gold account. It has more features, like demo downloads etc. I don't know all the differences, but you can find them in the internet. And for now, some people tell me, they have a friend that's playing live for free, but actually, I don't believe them....it are just guys that prevent theire playing for free i think.

the x box live is definetly worth a purchase I myself get a yearly membership every christmas so I'm happy also there is a high demand for games on x box live as long as it's a decent title I'm game

It's true that when the X Box 360 is released it will have a new and revamped live system which will be free. But you will be able to upgrade to a gold acct for more features etc.

It's still a relatively new topic but you can always check out X BOX.COM for more info.

Yes the Xbox 360 is free but i am sure the gold account will be accopanied with much better features than some lame demos it will probably have a more updated firmware and have better searching capabilitie to find your friends and connect to better and more servers.this i have only learned through reading articles and other forums, i mean my predictions could be totally off but you should think that its coming free there has to be sum kind of a catch

I had a free xbox live account on my 360 for like 6 months. I payed 10 bucks and my friend sent me one. I don't know exactly how he did it but I know it has something to do with IP addresses and a credit card # generator or something like that. I was playin Halo to for free for half a year. the account was from some guy from hawaii and he can celled his credit card after that 6 months and I just went and got a new one again.-Kyle B

cheaper onlineFree Xbox LiveIf you gusys don't wanna pay the full ammount search ebay for cheaper alternatives, I got a 13 month card for £25 which is awsome,But don't complain that you have to pay, at least you know that all of mocrosofts online games will be a hit no matter what, could be worse you could have a ps3 instead :PGT adam2ez-reply by adam2ezKeywords: free xbox 360 redeem code

I got myself and Elite LE res 5 360 yesterday gets me a month free gold and silver forever, I guess in the end it's are you willing to pay and how much because as mentioned above you can find some deals on the subscriptions on ebay etc

Do you Know I There is a way to Get Xbox live for free?

Yes there is a way acctually a 100% legal way

and i promise this works but it will take a lot of time

http://www.prizerebel.com/ is a survey site and they offer rewards for doing there surveys one of these rewards is and xbox live memberhsip activation key

How do i know this works?

I Used this to get my gold membership dont belive i have gold? feel free to add me

my gamer tag is madmarky101

anyway hope this helps