xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Computer Nerd I am new here

Hi, I am a grade 10 student living in Toronto, Canada. I am a study nerd and a computer nerd, so, my life never stops when I am on the computer. I am a serious web-designer. There are a variety of things that I do on the computer such as : Web-Designing, Flash Animation and Website Production, 3D Animations, and Gaming/Applications. It has taken me three years to learn and understand the skills of programs listed above. So, if you need help on any of those things, contact me, because I have a lot of free time and I don't want to waste my talent. So feel free to ask me about anything. Thanks, Good Day! :P

Hello and welcome to Xisto runman. We need more of your kind here [ not that this place is lacking of course, but anyways *whistles* :P ]. Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to post. :P

Thanks for the warm welcome Chris. I am already enjoying it here, even though I have signed up three hours later , lol :P Hope to see everyone participating. :P

Hello.. I'm a year 10 student as well.. And I dig old games ^^I found Quake III Arena after a long search yesterday (yes!) and I've discovered that playing the Sims 2 doesn't give you great reflexes or mouse control..Anyway, welcome. Enjoy your stay, keep well etc. Sorry, lost the welcome script :P

Welcome to thee as well, I can understand the comp nerd thing but a study nerd? That makes me want to cry inside :'( lol. Welcome to the boards, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around.On a side note : Jet...did you mean to imply Q3 Arena was an "old game"? Just curious, cause if so that'd make me feel so old :P haha