xisto Community
DXDX

Halo 3 General Discussion all from pre-release to screen shots

so what your saying is halo 3 is going 2 be on the PS3 but its goin 2 b on Xbox not Xbox 2 halo is what makes the xbox so great no need to have a xbox if halo is going to be on playstation :angry:

so what your saying is halo 3 is going 2 be on the PS3 but its goin 2 b on Xbox not Xbox 2 halo is what makes the xbox so great no need to have a xbox if halo is going to be on playstation  :ph34r:

60350[/snapback]

I AGREE HALO SERIES IS WHAT MAKES XBOX GREAT, THERS NO NEED FOR A XBOX IF HALO IS ON PLAY STATION. BY THE WAY SONY TRIED TO BUY HALO OF MICROSOFT BUT THEY GOT REJECTED. :angry: HE HE HE HE GOOD OLD MICROSOFT. :blink:

I think what DXDX was trying to say was that, Microsoft 'supposedly' wants to release Halo 3 at the same time as Sony launches the new PlayStation3.Also, it would be pretty safe to say that by that time, Halo 3 would be released on the next-generation Xbox (Xbox 2, Xenon, whatever it will be called).

what it will be called i can't wait till it comes out.when do u think it will come out? any guess from anyone? i think made b in 2years? or is that 2 short or 2 long.

yeh i seriously doubt that microsoft would ever allow Halo to be released on anything other than xbox n pc. Halo was the game that made so mny people buy the xbox. and seems halo 2 isnt out for the pc yet, i would predict that halo 3 (if there is one) wont be released to mid-late 2007 (the ps3 being releassed 2006).And...why would they bring out the Xbox 2 n not have one of their most popular gamees released on it???-Savage

NO EVERYONE, you people are really getting things confused. If you have read the news from all the major gaming websites a while back.

Halo 3 WILL BE FOR X360 (XBOX 360, XBOX 2, whatever you want to call it.)

AND Halo 3 is going to release on the same day the Playstation 3 comes out. Its a strategy used by MICROSOFT in order to kill the sales for the Playstation 3, so people would spend their money on Halo 3 instead of the Playstation 3.

NO, Halo 3 will not be on PLAYSTATION 3.

yea i heard halo 3 will be realsed a couple months after the xbox 360 comes out. But the game is suppose to be amazing. and if xbox ever let ps3 use halo they would really be in trouble becuase that like the main reason ppl by xbox and are going to be buys the xbox 360.

Its comming with the launching of PS3, so wait for it. It will probebly be for XBox. I am not sure if its for Xbox 2...

60306[/snapback]

if it comes out same time as PS3 it wouldn't b for xbox. it will be for xbox360. but i highly doubt it will come out same time as PS3