xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

I've Gotta My Job Lost Again.!

:angry: The Monday I gotta a bad news from boss. I've been fired for the bad condition of the company .At College school my major is Mass Broadcasting.this major can't fit the most part of need of Job market.Only the little money with me just can afford half a moon.What I can do!!! face the sky ! hate the society. :blink::ph34r:

I feel for you, loosing your job is not easy. It does not matter what the reasons are. In the course of a lifetime the average of "jobs" a person holds is eight. Most of the time looking for another job is because the company goes under or lay people off to avoid bankruptcy. (Long Boring Article Named "Eight Careers in a Lifetime of Work" it's based on an American study so it may not apply to you) so it's not necessary reading :angry:

As humans we are creatures of habit and we bog down in the narrow space of world (real or imaginative) that we are in now. So the job you had may not be the ideal job, but you know what you had and changes are hard and most people dont like the unknown that change brings. It's a lesson here since we don't know what the future brings we should open up to it and grow from the experience. So here is an opportunity to take a step back and evaluate the direction you life is taking, you are given the means to change course and maybe find something better.

This comes from a guy who's worked for the same company for 16 years and yes I know there are better jobs out there. I just fear the change....

Nils

guangdian,The main thing you have to conquer is your fear. Use whatever means have worked for you in the past that makes you feel good about yourself. Then, realize that life will always hand you unexpected changes and that 99% of all people are good and will help you out if they can. Be brave & get out there to find your next chance for success & HAPPINESS!! Keep your chin up & keep the faith.Hope this helpsRGPHNX

I really feel for you. So just a couple of short poems. Hope they cheer you up.Success is failure turned inside out.The silver tint of the clouds of doubts.And you never can tell how close you are....Maybe near when it seems afar.So ...stick to the fight, when you are hardest hit.It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.#####A worm can roll a stone.A bee can sting a bear.A fly can fly around Versailles cos flies don't care.A sparrow in a hat..can make a happy home.It you wanna do something, just try and make it happen.

I can't say I've ever lost a job, because I'm at my first ever job right now, and if I got fired, I wouldn't care, because it's not like I'm getting paid for it, it's just work experience for school. But I can imagine it's hard to lose a job. But the important thing is to keep your head up at all times, never feel down, never hold in feelings('cause it's not healthy), and always get the proper sleep :angry: .