xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rockgoody

Healthy Food I need suggestions

I'm interested in making my diet more versatile and healthy. Healthy food can be really yummy too. Like boiled artichoke, OMG That tastes so yummy. I'm boiling some right now. If you know what an artichoke looks like, get one at a market, go home, cut it in half then boil it for a long time then eat the soft parts; avoid spiky white stuff. Most of the food I have eaten in my life came from schools + fast food + vietnamese home cooked stuff. School food and fast food is not so vitamin rich. What I ask is for people to give me some suggestions of healthy foods. There has to be some knowledgable health informatists around to give me info.

Health is depend on good and healthy diet. The nutritional content of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries contain high antioxidants. Barccoli prevent cancer, heart disease and much much more. Fruits like orange, lime and grape fruits are contain vitamin C, which is very helpful for bone and skin. Nuts and seeds are also beneficial for health.