xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spl1teR

XFire: The Greatest Gamer Tool Ever The Greatest Gamer Tool Ever

Xfire info:

Xfire is the ultimate gaming chat program ever, you can talk in games true xfire, and you can go to the server your friend are playing at (not workin with bf2, but all other games). And you can see how much you have played a game, and how many hours your friend have played etc.

With other word, its a the best program for gamers !! :P:P

download xfire Here

Heres a pic of xfire (Swedish Version):

Posted Image

i just say, Try it before say anything bad about it !! :P

Heh. I have been using Xfire for a long time now. There was a raffle drawing of free Steelpad mousepads!! And I won!! A cloth mousepad worth $19.95. You can go to their site at https://steelseries.com/

You can also go to their site: http://www.xfire.com/ - Also, please sign up for their newsletter because they will update you about the hottest demos, games, movies!!

I downloaded the FEAR Singplayer Demo movie there... it's awesome

You also get the image that tracks what and how much you play your games.

Two words: Get it!

i use xfire with no problems but a friend of mine has this problem when he plays counter-strike with xfire changing his controls and randomly exiting out of cs, its odd but i guess he wont be able to enjoy it