xisto Community
Trekkie101

London Under Terrorist Attack 6 Bombs

London was bombed this morning, 6 bombs attacking the public transport system.

Confirmed as Terrorist attack, Al Qaeda caliming blame.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just want to emphasise that although it was obvously a terrorist attack, as was said by a police chief, it has not been confirmed that Al Qaeda was behind the attack.

I just want to share something here. If you care about your love ones, your people, your country and the future of mandkind, please read this;

Condolences to everyone...

This is not just a problem for London, but the whole wide world. Terrorism has killed many people and had caused prejudice among religions and countries in the world. For this, more people are killed as the effect of antagonis reaction between them.

Condolences to London...

This new pattern of terrorism attack sure make us confused. Before this, the attack is mostly targets the politicians, millitary and goverments. But lately, the so-called terroris are attacking publics, schools and does not differentiate between passerby and their anemy.

It seemed to me that instead of helping them in their cause, this kind of attacks will bring more hatred to their community.

In Iraq, they started to attack malls, schools. In Afgan, they started to attack publics and in London, they attacked innocence. This kind of action is irrational and unexceptable for their cause and will bring them nothing except hatred. I m sorry to say that because of this, Islamic communities are being blamed, hated and misjudged. So why did they do this?

Condolences to everyone who have lost their beloved ones...

Like I've said, this new terrorism pattern got us confused. It just dont make any sense. For this, we must really ask a question. "WHO DOES REALLY BENEFIT FROM THIS ATTACKS?". I have theories about it but I dont know if I should share it.

I like to bring your attention to this because it is not a small stuff and it is really important for our co-existance in this world.

"Who Benefit From These Attacks?". The answer is NO ONE.

So what we should do is to really examine the questions that we have. Do you really think that these terroris would go blindly attack everyone, everywhere and at the same time kill themself without any apparent reason?

Come on, this isnt a film which the BAD guys are totally bad, where all the BAD guys would do is to kill, kill and kill. This isnt a Hollywood production where feature some mindless group of people doesnt have anything else to do execpt taking others life.

Terroris or whatever you would call it are groups of people who have visions, targets and rules. Just like other criminals, they have reasons to do things and what happened wasnt showning any much of a reason. What happen was only negativity being picture to their community, which is TOTALLY OPPOSING THEIR CAUSE. If you believe that terroris are groups of bad guys which have the same traits of bad guys of hollywood, then, please think again!.

Like I've said, this isnt the Hollywood film, they are all humans like we are. So, once again, we and all of our community should question this and find the truth about the so called terroris attack.

Do you know that the support of Bush's war in Iraq is fading? Until now nothing was found there? Do you know that Bush's administration dragged US army to war without support of the NATO?

Do you know that Bush's best supporter, Tony Blair was announcing their retreat from Iraq?Do you know?

So WHAT does this al-qaeda group was doing? Are they crazy? Why did they attack london? Are they so stupid?

So now, with what happened, maybe British troop will stay in Iraq for alittle longer, Bush support will bloom and at G8 meeting US wont be blamed for over 23 thousand of Iraq civiliants casualties. Will this be the Al-Qaeda's victory or Bush's? You think about it.

Infowars::The Information They Dont Want You To Know