xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

I'm Going To Jakarta Not really...

Heh... okay here's my would-have-been-rant ... I'd made my flight booking back to Calcutta, India for this coming Friday, 8th of July. Today morning I went to Bangkok to pick-up my ticket - and guess what!!! They were shipping me off to Jakarta, Indonesia instead... BEAT THAT!!!Anyways, I had this Thai friend with me - so both of us threw up a massive fuss in the travel agents office and as a result I got a ticket for the right next day - i.e. 9th July, Saturday and that too at 2,000Baht or $50 less than the original price as a compensation for their stupid mistake...Heh.. so far so good :P Seems like this is going to be a good week. Am keeping my fingers crossed. :P

I hope you have a good time, I would love to go to Jakarta, it seems to be a beautiful place. It's a lovely country and the people have to be very nice. That's at least what I heard from my family who have been there :PEnjoy your stay :P-=jeroen=-

Well, I will miss you m^e. You know I will. I mean, we talk practically all day :P *insert sniffing cry smilie*Anyhow, will you be able to check in on msn every now and then?

He he.....nice...lucky you. A discounted ticket to come back to India.....How long will you be here....Calcutta is a bit far away actually. If ur coming down to Hyderabad....drop me a PM..I wont be surprised if i see a sudden boost in my internet speed(ok thats stupid):P