xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

50 Cent & The Game News

Today, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and Jayceon "The Game" Taylor are scheduled to make peace and charitable donations during a press conference at Schomburg Center For Research in Black Culture in Harlem, New York. After feuding for the past week, 50 and Game announced that they're making amends. Just when the feud seemed to be escalating, 50 told Angie Martinez, during another Hot 97 interview on Monday, that he would extend an olive branch to his former prot?g?, Game. Today, Fiddy and Chuck Taylor are holding a press conference at Schomburg Center to donate money to the Harlem Boys Choir and the Compton Unified School District Music Program. The combined donations will allow the Harlem Boys Choir Academy to reach their fundraising goal to receive a matching grant. "I'm launching a new foundation, the G-Unity Foundation, Inc., to help people overcome obstacles and make a change for the better in their lives...to help them overcome their situations," 50 Cent said in a statement. "I realized that if I'm going to be effective at that, I have to overcome some of my own. Game and I need to set an example in the community." The Game added, "I see this as a real opportunity to show the power of our community. 50 and I are proving that real situations and real problems can be solved with real talk. This can also be seen as a big step for my organization, Black Wall Street, in terms of making a difference. Maybe we can help save some lives...the way rap music saved mine."source: AllHipHop.comwhat do you think? i think its kool. good i mean

I think it's good that they're making amends because, like Eminem, I'm tired of all this rap beef, and I would not want either of them to die in a shooting, but on the other hand, this could be some big set-up for a huge gangbang or propaganda for their albums. :angry:

i don't listen to 50 cent, but isn't he supposed to be dead from 8 bullets? or is he still alive? :angry:

60246[/snapback]

He's still alive, and recently, he took one more bullet from Game (or someone in Game's posse). Game, on the other hand, supposedly took 4 more bullets than 50.

Both rappers are still alive.

He's still alive, and recently, he took one more bullet from Game (or someone in Game's posse). Game, on the other hand, supposedly took 4 more bullets than 50.

Both rappers are still alive.

60308[/snapback]

huh? :angry:

50 cent got shot nine times in the beginning, thats what started his rap career. no one from games posse shot 50, someone from 50's posse shot someone from games posse. game only has 5 bullet holes. its easy to get confused tho :blink: