xisto Community
infamousflame

Astahost Seems Slow To Update Does Astahost seem slow to update to u?

Hey all,

i was just wondering, does Xisto seem to take forever to update for you? for instance, you know the brute force attacks that rendered hosting applications on hold for a time, well, the message about that is still on the board. is it just me, or was that attack a good while ago? :lol:

Infamous

Uhm messages (unless violations of the TOS or breaking of rules) stay on the forum. That's all really. The message will get replaced with a new one, when there's new urgent news.

not a message, it's actually the forum description I think. You know how on the hosting requests forum, you put a big red message explaining about the brute force attacks? That's still there even though the brute force attacks were ages ago.

Yea I know I personally waited a fair while after seeing that because I assumed it was up to date and kind of just forgot about applying...then I looked lately and realized it was still there and checked and, lo and behold, people were applying and being accepted so I got off my *bottom* and got mine posted lol. But I know that the warning about applications being on hold did indeed throw me off for awhile...if they were a long time ago it'd be best to remove them imo

Another thing, on the mainpage it's says you use cpanel 9, but my cpanel is telling me, it's version 10. If you update your main page on such things, it's maybe more attractive for people.