xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fillrbnny

Final Fantasy 7 Final Fantasy 7 review

Final Fantasy VII isn't the best RPG ever made, but it's close. With a few simple adjustments, this would be the best game ever created.What I especially like about this game is the advance characters, from their advance background to their unique moves, they sure spent time in this area.For things I would want to change would be to get better graphics. The character sprites were rather blury, and the shading didn't fit in with the background. Also, they should've added more minigames and sidequests, just for more replayability. This game is actually quite boring to me now.--By the way, Morrowind is probably the best RPG ever created.

Final Fantasy 7 is the best RPG/Adventure game ever made. The graphic may not me awsome. but the story is so good,you wont even notice the graphics. This game is hours long and will keep you in suspense with alot of things. This game is purely a classic. Squarsoft may never make a better final fantasy then 7. 10 out of 10

second thoughts?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FF7 was the best one ever. The graphics are like no other from its time.

Fiinal Fantasy VII was an amazing game. I loved the way it really changed from six to seven. It was just beautiful the second I saw the intro ten years ago. Even though the game had so much bugs, so much glitches, and some grammar mistakes, it was truly game of the year. I remember playing it for like about 10 hours a day, took many hours just to find certain drops from monsters. I also leveled up to max for everyone except Aerith. I even came so close to getting max stats with them. I put many many hours into that game and from time to time I would pick up the game and play it a few hours just to get a nostalgic feeling from certain scenes. Whether you hated the game, or thought it wasn't the best, it was still truly an amazing game at the time.

OMG, i cant believe someone even compared WoW to the greatness of FF7, FF7 is far greater than WoW will ever be. And with the release of Advent Children this month it will only rise in popularity, any true gamers has beaten FF7, i beat it myself when i was about 9, and ive replayed and beat it several times over and over again. FF7 IS the greatest RPG