xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fillrbnny

Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth review for this game

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle earth is a great game. It has 4 races to choose from. Isengard,Mordor,Rohan,And Gondor. all with its own advantage and disadvantage. for instance,Isengard can build more men then Gondor,but Gondor has a castle and Isengard dosent. You can also make heros too in the game and also use magic to heal your troops or summon armies to your aid. this game gets a 10 out of 10 for me. If you like stratagy games. This is it. Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle earthsecond thoughts?

I personaly never give games a 10/10 because there always will come better games and then you have a problem don't you? :lol: Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth is one of the strategy games I ever saw, but I don't play much strategy games and this one is the most recent one I played so I could be wrong.-=Jeroen=-

Im interested in this game, but I think it strays a little too far from classic RTS games, for mu tastes. Gamespot said something about not having lots of peasants running back and forth. Im just not sure if I would feel comfortable with the changes in playing style from the starcraft and warcraft that I am used to.

I don't give this game a 10/10... because what warbird said.. there are always better games... so I give it a 8/10, because it is a cool game with all the creatures you got in Batlle of Middel Earth.But WoW I'll give a 10/10

The best strategy game is BFME, it has got VERY good graphics and good sound, the music is excelent and it has not got any bugs. The campaing is very long, dificult and interesting

waltermelow

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you mind expanding BFME? It's not good to leave people wondering you know!!

Would you mind expanding BFME? It's not good to leave people wondering you know!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not wanted said that. That is Battle for Middle Earth (BFME) It been brief, :lol: It was only for reduce space, I thinked that all of you understan all. Do you understand??

WalterMeloW

I found BFME to be a little too easy for me, and around half way it got increadibly boring. The only game that i have given a 10/10 has been HL2 because right now there isn't really an FPS that can out-do what that game does. Which is why I would give BFME a low 3-4/10 because there are much better games on the market, like Command and Conqure (The new two Generals and Condition Zero are kind of unbalanced, I'm talking about Red Alert and Tiberian Sun) Warcraft III, Starcraft, and even the crappy Age Of Mythology, Which i found easy just not as easy as BFME. That game makes you feel retarted with how easy the Computers went. I played a match against the hardest Computers, and you know what was in their bases? A simple militia barracks and a Stables. Which is Horrible at Mid-game, they made it as if you were 4 year olds. AoM atleaced gave the computer a simple AI, but BFME couldn't make an AI. My suggestion for anyone that is going to buy this game, is DON'T. Just wait for Age of Empires III because it is going to be a whole lot better.

I like the Lord of the Rings videos but the books and the gamespersonally never really stood out to me. Once you seen the film the games are kinda lame and predicting. But the graphics and the action are quite good! :mellow: