xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fillrbnny

Area 51 For The Xbox my review for the game.

I just picked up Area 51 and I must say that I'm a little disapointed in the game. The Single player gaming is only 8-10 hours (depending how good you are) and trust me,it is not a challenge. The multiplay is very repetitive and get very old very fast. Don't believe comercials saying it could be the new Halo because it dosent even come close. There aren't alot of weapons to choose from and turning into a creature ain't as fun as you would think. The graphics are nice and the story is pretty good,plus Marilyn Manson dose a voice of one of the aliens.this game for me gets a 4 out of 10 for me.this is my opinion though. any second thoughts?

I got the game on PC of a friend, as yes i have to say i'm not to happy with it either! to start with the game graphics wouldn't work properly on my computer and that took all the fun out of it!After that once I got it going the game was pretty ordinary - i've played many of these types of games and this is just not one of the good ones!