xisto Community
tashie

Does Anyone Know How To Make Those Graphic Icons like.. 100x100 pixels.. or something?

I usually do my own icons. I do them in Photoshop.... I begin with basic 72dpi and begin at 100 x 100. Now once you have the dimensions, all you have to do is fill in the square with designs, photos, color, ANYTHING!! Once there is a lot of pixels being used, or a lot of design being added, the size will increase. This is when you either lower the dpi, or begin to make the actual size smaller. I think any designing program that you can transform, resize, crop, etc... you should be able to make icons. I guess there are also programs that make them for you, or help you step by step. It is pretty popular nowadays, so there are a lot of ways online. All you have to do is see which one is right for you and your ideas!- skedad -