xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tashie

Does Nintendo Make The Old Games For Gamecube ? Mario, Duckhunt, Hogans alley

does anyone know if nintendo makes or plans on making the old games for gamecube? mario, duckhunt, hogan's alley.. you know it's practically impossible to get a game to work on NES because it's so old and dusty.. they need to make the exact same games, nothing different, for the gamecube so we can relive the classics again!

Notice from m^e:
READ the forum descriptions before you make a post - and at least make a bare minimum attempt to put your posts in the right forums. Moved to gaming section.
Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

true, there's gonna be 20 years of gaming history on the revolution, NES, SNES, N64 and gamecube. the first four will be downlaodable, and the last ones you need to buy...there's also the possibility that you get a game with a game, like super mario 64 with super mario 128

does anyone know if nintendo makes or plans on making the old games for gamecube? mario, duckhunt, hogan's alley.. you know it's practically impossible to get a game to work on NES because it's so old and dusty.. they need to make the exact same games, nothing different, for the gamecube so we can relive the classics again!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To answer your question.....

No, dont expect much else to come from the gamecube. Any remakes that they would be planning would be headed to revolution at this point as the gamecube is a shelfwarmer in most countries. The actual Revolution will play Classic Nintendo games, so you will get a chance to play the older versions again(you will have to pay for them again aswell) but they wont have updated gfx or gameplay out of the box. Its been said that some games will also be free with the newer Revolution games, this is still a rumour and some of the comments nintendo made recently have helped me decided that I realy doubt they will give away very many free games. Likely just with AAA titles.

Last bit of info for ya....non Nintendo classics are not likley to all be available and if they are they very well may costs an arm and a leg to purchase.

Well, another way you can relive those classics is by going to the mall and buying one of those "5000+ games" controller things. They plug directly into your t.v. and use either batteries or an AC adapter. They don't really have 5000+ games but if you get the one with the little gun in it you can play duck hunt, mario, dig dug and alot of other great games. Oh, even contra... I love contra...Anyways, thats my two cents I don't know if you have those at your mall but they try to sell them all the time at ours.

Well, another way you can relive those classics is by going to the mall and buying one of those "5000+ games" controller thingsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps

Don't throw away your old nintendo games go to half.Com website and you can buy the nes system for $10.00 plus $14.94 s/h. I purchased it because my old system is a problem just like yours. This is a new system and it works.-LeeLee