xisto Community
xandervin

My Recent Photos ...some crtitique would be appreciated..

Out of the four posted, I prefer the last one over the others. The framing is the best, and the colors are a good match. Photo 1 looks a tad cliche, photo 2 needs a little more ocean on the bottom, and photo 3 seems a bit busy to me. Overall, a nice collection.

I don't know anything about photographs, but these are nice, the first one has a special light and the third is very special, what is it actually?

It looks to me that you did some post-prodcution? The first and the third picture especially look like some photoshop artistic filter has been overlaid to create the slightly paint-ish kind of edges... What exactly did you use? Or was this a side-effect of your compression?The first one is nice, thought a bit cliche. I like how you managed to just capture the sun being totally hidden by the clouds, it's normally quite hard to capture the sun directly, but you captured the rays coming out of the cloud quite nicely.The second one is not too bad, would have prefered a little bit more ocean, but the composition you have works too. I like the composition of the birds, they make a nice angle and the picture is nicely spaced out. Colours are good and contrasty too.I don't exactly know what the third picture is about, but I'd venture that it's a pretty good black and white picture, has a good range of greys and enough contrast. Other than that it's not too bad, doesn't exactly grab you like the other three though.Last picture is nice. Great composition, the colours are nicely muted to fit the mood. I like how the little tap at the side adds another point of interest to the picture, whilst various other things like the red paint, the green grass and the window remain the main focal points of the picture.Very good so far. I'd say you have a good eye for composition.

Wow! Are you a professional photographer? I love your style and think you should consider selling those photos if you haven't thought about it already. I especially dig the originality of the first photo, the mood of the second, the title and the movement of the third, and the contrast in the fourth. What photo editing program did you use?Kudos,lilmizkat

very striking all of them and i like. all digital i guess?do they have paintbrush like filters or is that just a export image quality issue?im sure you could become a professional is you wanted

The photo of the sky is by far your best. The depth in colour in amazing and the contrast between the clouds and the blue sky is unbelievable. Well done.