xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moody

Hosting Credits Lowering When On Vacation can i be inactive so long?

This summer i'm going on a vacation and can't login for 4 weeks. I don't know if this is a problem. Cause i don't wanna lose my hosting account just cus i'm on a holiday. Can my account not just be frozen untill i get back or something??

It can't like M^E already said, that's the risk of a hosting service like Xisto. You have to do something to get your hosting. If you don't like it you will have to take another hosting server, but I'm sure you love Xisto so you just have to make some credits :lol:-=Jeroen=-

Read the FAQs

In an emergency, you can purchase hosting credits.

The best way is to keep your hosting alive is to post.

Depending on when you leave for vacation, you can do it. Just a few posts each day will get you where you need to be to keep the account active.

If you have internet access while on vacation, you can easily hop on and do some posting. Most hotels have a business center where they allow people to use the internet, so maybe you'll be able to do that.

Good luck.

I think m^e mentioned that before already. Either him or someone else tried putting accounts on hold (because of "vacation") and then he said he got like 30 PMs or something LOL. I'm sure some of these people just want to avoid posting for that purpose.I'm going away for 5 weeks starting Monday, so that's why I gathered some hosting credits beforehand. Will try to post here when I'm in the hotel also.

I hate to sound like a mina bird and repeat everyone but its best to post up and build up your credits for the time your gonna be away. Although there is another option someone else posted in another Thread pertaining to vacations also, that being asking a friend you trust to post for ya while your gone. The only problem with this idea is can you trust them not to break the TOS and Rules on your behalf.