xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Sup

sup guys. i am very new to this file hosting thing, and i have no idea on how to actually get my files hosted on this site, so if anybody can give me some help, it would be very appreciated. This is about the 50th file hosting site i've tried, and this 1 actually looks like it works, so PLZ help!

Hi dallin :lol: Welcome to Xisto. Once upon a time all of us here started right in your shoes. Even we had the same questions in mind - and with this terrific bunch of techies around - here we are today.Do not be afraid - the kids are very friendly here. Jjust browse through the forums, pick any topic you like or find interesting and think you can add some good thoughts and ideas - and just start posting.In no time you'll have a pile-up of 10 credits, with which you can apply for your starter package in the new hosting request forum. After that - life is a breeze :lol:Regards,m^e

Welcome here Dallin, nice to meet you. I'm here for a few months now and I can say, it realy works :lol: , everybody is very nice here like M^E already said and if you don't do anything wrong you will have a great time here I'm sure. -= Jeroen =-