xisto Community
Houdini

Would You Like To Have A Spell Check For Your IPB?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Spell Checker for your Invision board? Well I have one on my site and use it a lot mostly because the keys on my keyboard don't seem to be in the right place. I am certain that it must be defective, should my keyboard know what letter I want to type...I want a smart keyboard that knows what I am typing and it would be nice if it would read y mind and do it all, but till I can find a smart keyboard (I think they are hiding them from me!) I need a utility that will check what actually appeared on my monitor.

You can have this also. It is a standalone checker that resides on your database once you have installed it. I altered the instructions and the directory structure to make the install of the MOD almost fool proof. You can see the MOD in action at IPB-Nuke Site and you can dowload it at this link Spell Check download and see how you like it.

Hi,
I've successfully implemented a php-based spell checker on my board - feel free to drop by and check it out at: http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=antilost&e=com .. Works terrific and quite fast. As far as I remember the mod is named phpSpell - and it's very easy to install.

Regards,
m^e