xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cookiemonster1405241499

What Do You Think Of My Banner For My Site banner for my site

here is a picture of my banner, i think it needs more but i dont no what, if any one would like to edit it they can, but i would like to see what sort of designs you can come up with. The best design will be put on my site with your name in the banner at the corner and a link to your site if you have one :lol: Links Will be visible

it's good but1-your banner is not clear,and does not describe your site 2-your banner is dark,increase brightness3-there is free area in your bannerit is only my opinion,be successful

ok cheers m8, but there is hyperlinks in the banner at the bottom but i didnt put them up, maybe i should have done. Well thank you for your input i will brighten up the banner and show you if it is alot better and i will put a little description and a logo on the left to represent my site.Good ideas there cheers :lol:

Nice shade of blue.. But perhaps the text should be a different colour to the background? I mean, its easy to read even though there's no fill, but it doesn't really "jump out" at you like successful banners should. Yes, if your offering a service, its good to add the URL ^^In the large vacant areas (free space), you can maybe try and put in some elements that you use on your site pages (e.g. patch a little bit of the background on) so that when people go to the site they can mentally "link" the banner to the site. You could also just add bits of random ornamentation, like decorative 1 pixel lines, silhouette shapes and so on.

It looks good, but I don't think you need all that free space on the left. Like soleimanian said, try to brighten it up so it's more attractive and easier on the eyes. Make the text contrast more with the background so that it's easier to read. Other than that, well done.

It is too dark, and looks far too generic. Perhaps you can add some highlights to the letters, come up with a more descriptive site name, and even change the shape of the banner. Curb the corners a bit so they are circular or have ridges to catch someone's eye, or even put a simple border. I do not think you'd be very successful with that banner.

Hey,
I made a prototype for a banner you could use. (Click). It's in .PNG format, so you may have a little trouble viewing it if you computer is rather old (tell me if that's a problem and a post a GIF one). I kept the basic layout of your banner (i.e. same size, colors, and layout). You can put some logo in that tab off to the left if you want, or you can leave it blank.

I hope you like it. :lol: