xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SpartacusUSTASA

Im Having Lots Of Problems

I am unable to connect to my C-Panel today,, and yesterday when I tried to play the music files I uploaded in my account, i get this error message that says "The sites administrator exceeded his bandwith"Does anyone have the same problem?? I understand that the site was going through some changes, but for past three days I was unable to connec to my c-panal and my music files that were uploaded are unable to play.

Did you exceed your bandwidth, remember Music files take a LOT of space, and uploads/downloads both credit towards total usage.If so, youll need to wait until the end of the month, to be able to get them again.

Hey...You have already exceeded the specified bandwidth given to every free web hosting acount. Each is only given i guess 1G of bandwidth per month and if you have put lots of mp3 and lots of people on the net downloaded it then every download cuases u a deduction of the total bandwith alloted for you.There is nothing you can do much but wait for next month :(

Supposing you have 2 mp3 files - each of 5MB in size.. So anytime anybody downloads those two - a total of 10MB is deducted from your monthly BW quota. Now multiply that by the number of people visiting your site and downloading the same two - and you'll get a figure telling you how many downloads are needed to exhaust your bandwidth.Or in other words - divide the total monthly bandwidth, by the total amount of files on your site - that'll tell you how many people can browse through your whole site and download all your files before you run out.

Best idea man is if you are using your website as a storage area so you can access your files from other places you might go, password protect them so that only you can access them. Another idea is to download them to the computer your at so that your not restreaming them each and every time you listen to them from that computer. Doing that should help you concerve your bandwidth while still letting you use your files.Also if you put them up for public use without permission from their repective copywrite owners you could possibly get in trouble.