xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hunguyen

Im Goin Away, How Can I Keep My Account

ok im going a way for 5 weeks to a Vietnam, where there is no internet, so can anybody tell can i just put my account on hold and pick it back up again when i come back? or do i have to start all over again when i come back thanks

See if you can keep you credits above 15 right now, then after 30 days your credits will drop down to -15. This will simply deactivate your account - which you can revive automatically after coming back by making enough posts to bring it back upto the +5 region. But if you leave with ZERO credits now and once your account reaches -30, you hosting account will be auto deleted, and you'll have to start with a fresh application once you get back.I'm sorry to say that there's no way to put your account on hold. At least try and leave with 10-15 credits in hand... that'll make the revival job much easier for you.Regards,m^e

My suggestion for you is to build up enough credits to support your account while you are gone. You would only need 35 credits when you leave to keep your account active.It is best to stock up before you leave instead of trying to catch up afterwards.The question for you is when will you be leaving? Do you think that you have time to earn the 35 credits?A few good posts would get you near the 35 credit mark and ensure that your account will be ready to go when you return.I have about 150 credits now so I'm covered for 5 months. :(One way or another, you'll have to earn the credits for that time.Your only other option is to request that your account be terminated and try to restart the hosting process again after you return. Have fun in Vietnam. :(vujsa

I say build the credits to a secure level. It’s real hard to start all over again knowing how hard it was for you to get there in the first place.I am leaving for vacation by weekend and definitely will not leave without seeing to it that I’m covered.A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!You figure it out.

If you do not have enought credits 5 weeks,here is my suggestion...you can give you login and password for this forum to someone that you can trust. Tell him/her to put 1 post or more everyday in order to keep your account active.If you do it this way, you will not worry about your accout any more.

If you do not have enought credits 5 weeks,

here is my suggestion...

you can give you login and password for this forum to someone that you can trust. Tell him/her to put 1 post or more everyday in order to keep your account active.

If you do it this way, you will not worry about your accout any more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe, that's what I was thinking about when I saw the topic :(

I was just about to ask the same question that Hunguyen had but saw the post here.I will also be taking off for 5 weeks - starting from Monday the 27th.I guess I have to find some way to put up 10-15 quality posts for the 6 days remaining here.

Hope everything works out man, and you have a great vacation. This is truely the only draw back to this Hosting service...keeping enough credits up when one goes on vacation, especially when you just start up and find it a bit hard to get the posts going. In my case its that I'm very limited and a bit timid when it comes to postin...you know the limited knowledge factor. Once again have a happy vacation and keep on posting.

As others have iterated earlier, try your best to accumulate a sufficient amount of credits so that when you get back from your vacation, you can start to build up your credits once again. Like another person mentioned, this may be the only drawback for Xisto [ or Xisto for that matter ]. So, post a few more times [ depending on the number of credits you currently have to your name ], and then you'll be set.By the way, good luck with your flight and have fun in Vietnam [ if you are there already, have fun nonetheless ] . I just realized that this topic was created a month ago, silly me. :)