xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

404 Error

microscopic^earthling  --  peeps please be a little patient, everyone's site's going to get back online - it's not the matter of transferring data - a lot of other config. tweaks have to be carried out too - to make things work like earlier on.

The servers are now back, they should be working as they were.Configuration is still being done so certain services may not be available as of yet, I know email is just starting to work again.It should be sorted out really quickly :(

There is perhaps another reason for that....Have you:1. Breached the TOS2. Ran out of bandwidth3. Ran out of space and overused4. Over taxed the server5. Done anything that may lead to a suspension.

NO AT ALL

MY HOSTING CREDITS IS 5.67 DAYS, BUT MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED

MY BW IS 600 MB

I CAN'T LOGIN TO CPANEL AND FTP

IT IS ADVANTAGE :( OF FREE HOSTING THAT THEY CAN'T OFFER GOOD HOSTING :(:P

New problem when login to cpanel :Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@parsloyal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I think that I have found the answer to your problem soleimanian. are you trying to access your cpanel by http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ? if you are try: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I came across this by reading this post:

Cpanel Link Error

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no, i have a domain and a type: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ in browser address bar

it is because of server error

My site is now up and running fine... must have been just a temperary downtime. As for your problem soleimanian; it seems odd? I don't know what to say... did you try to email webmaster@parsloyal.com? maybe that will help?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no, my site is suspended and i can't login to cpanel,ftp.