xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jackel

What Is Your Favorite Game Company? vote

What is your favorite game company?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm..... I see that you've missed Valve. So i guess i'll say it here...

VALVE!!!!

Apart from Valve i think Electronic Arts also deserves to be on that list... So ill say

VALVE!!!!

ELECTRONIC ARTS!!!

I dont mean any offence, actually i dont see why you would take any....

:(

EDIT I think all the companies on the list rock and among them i'd go for Microsoft.

Heh alright. Sorry, I forgot EA and i havent heard of valve. Still, Nintendo pwns you all. You can't compete with nintendo. Its like awesome w/o the awsme plus nintnd!

Heh alright. Sorry, I forgot EA and i havent heard of valve. Still, Nintendo pwns you all. You can't compete with nintendo. Its like awesome w/o the awsme plus nintnd!

What the....dude where are you from..?? I mean you haven't heard of VALVE!!!??? Hmm...Do any of these games ring a bell.....

Half Life

Half Life 2

Counter Strike

Day Of Defeat

Team Fortress

Or Steam even.....i still cant believe you haven't heard of Valve......phew....

Hmm..... I see that you've missed Valve. So i guess i'll say it here...

VALVE!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he was refering to Consoles, which is what he posted, and since there is a whole lot of Game Companies would take up too many poll options.

Rock Star North created GTA, Grand Theft Auto series, and that wasn't listed, etc.

I think he was refering to Consoles, which is what he posted, and since there is a whole lot of Game Companies would take up too many poll options.

Oh....im sorry, i thought he meant game companies in general. Anyway, i agree there are a hell lot of gamecompanies out there...would be fun to compile a list of them though...

Notice from qwijibow:
Moved: Please keep computer game talk in the gaming section.

yea EA wasnt on the list - shame on you :(Sony - comes quality above all!

I'd would have rather seen both Konami and Capcom on the list other than Sega and Microsoft but it's all good.Definately Nintendo. I've been a loyal Nintendo fan since their very first system and they haven't let me down yet. I love their games above anyone elses.

i love..BLIZZARD (games like d2, w3: ft, wow, sc: bw) all i like !!ELECTRONIC ARTS (games like nfs7: underground 2, fifa 2005)VALVE (counter-strike, condition zero, deleted scences, hl2)IO INTERACTIVE (hitman3 contracts) :lol::lol::lol:

Sony, of course. But it is better to judge by individual game makers, I think. In that case, I would say Square Enix and Bethesda Softworks O: Nothing can beat Morrowind and Final Fantasy.

I go for microsoft. There all good, but nintendo is to kiddy and sony hasn't come with something new for to long.And if I may choose between everything i'd say blizzard or bungie or atari, or everything....:lol:

KONAMI!LOLI bought an xbox, and they're mostly a publisher for ps2 games, I've missed them so :lol: funny thing is I went out and bought a couple games for ps2 for my firend, and might be getting a ps2 later this year if one of the games I'm waiting on that they're making comes out and is any good =P

I think if you were to have a really good debate/poll on best game companys, you really need to have more of a selection. The only problem is that there are so many out there.Even though, I chose nintendo because I love nintendo :lol:but I also really like blizzard's games (bw, d2, warIII, wow, etc...)and I also like valve