xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

I Need A Tv Spec. Dictionary Definitely need a glossary

Alright first things first i'm just an enthusiastic kid wanting to know more stuff. I was looking through some brochures of HDTVs that my dad wants to buy. After pouring through those brochures for hours, i finally come to realise something: I do NOT understand a single feature in all the TVs. No really, I try to relate them to computers but nothing comes to my mind. Now i now what yyou all are thinking - This is a COMPUTER talk forum but I have no where else to ask and this is the most general forum i can ask from so here goes. I don't know what these features mean. I've found out a few from the net but the definitions are all to difficult for me to understand so now I'm asking for help from all you pros out there thanks: - 4-line digital comb filter/3-line comb filter/3D comb filter AND this special one: 480-line 3D-Y/C comb filter - BBE stereo system - 3.2 pull down correction - Velocity-scan modulation - Motion processor (In this case: AMVP Not sure what this stands for) - DVI input with HDCPThis is basically what i found. I don't get any one of those features but if someone can help me out i'd gladly appreciate it. Oh, and if any mod or admins see this and thinks it should be moved or deleted....well nevermind then i guess you should go ahead. Thanks all! :(