xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icenat7

Halo 2 Glitches Halo 2 Glitch

I know so many glitches in Halo 2... wether its getting where its all black, getting on top of buildings or whatever... What i want to do is get 10 credits and make my site with montages and all... if you can donate credits or nething plz do so... if you do i will teach you all i kno... my Xbox Live gamertag is ICEnat7. Im on so much and i honestly dont suck... lemme kno on replys what you guys think... heres a basic glitch to get you guys thinking...Sword Canceling - All you need is a sword. Just simply lunge at someone and press X before you hit them. Get creative you can do a whole lot with just that. I know like 100 more glitches so plz help me. :(

Ok 1. You cant donate, 2. most of the game is glitchy, and finnaly 3. Thats not a glitch, try explaining to me how it is a glitch and maybe I agree, but to my knowldge that isn't a glitch. If you want to make creds you have to type long posts with meaning, like mine yelling at you for making up a fake glitch.Look at most of my previous posts, most of them are pretty big.

ok if you think u know so many glitches get on live sometime and play the game with me...i can tell you i know probably around 10-15 more than you do..the only one i dont know how to do is get out of sanctuary. and thats cuz no one has shown me how to get out of it. but i can do all the other glitches.. i can even do alot of the jumps. and i dont suck at halo either. get on some time and we shall play. my GT is Aquase

This thread amuses me for various reasons of which I shall now depict for youA-You said you knew like 100 glitches, then said you could show him like 20...where'd the other 80 go?B- The glitch you mentioned appears, like dood said, to not actually be a glitchC-There are probably already a hundred sites about this stuff, so no need for us to do the impossible and donate creds to youD-If we gave you credits you wouldn't post thus ruining the whole point of the credit system...it takes like 10 minutes to make some good posts and get the credits needed for hosting so man up and do it yourselfE-All of the above

Heres a few, I have not tryed many of them though...

Turn Him Into A Clown

When faced with the enemy tank, turn to the left 4 times and then press A, X, Y, Black. Your player will now turn into a 'Bo-Bo' type clown.

All Weapons Multiplayer mode

Go up to an Elite with a sword, and kill him by hit him with a machine gun. Once you have killed him go on until you get to the next checkpoint. Once have got a checkpoint turn your Xbox off and then on again. When you go back on to that level again you will have all the weapons there are.

How to turn invisible with a shield.

Fined two items one is blue that is the one to make you invisible and the other is red that gives you a shild.

Unlock Levels

The cheats these other fools have submitted are obviously garbage and made up. You can unlock the foundation MP map by finishing campaign mode on easy. there are also two other maps to unlock: Marathon and Conclusion. Try finishing harder campaign modes to unlock these levels.

King Osman Gun

As soon as u start a multiplayer game, pause the game immediantly and press L,R,L,R ,up,down,L,A. this will cause you to start with a King Osman Gun next time you die.

Master Chief turns into Samus

Go to Metropolis under heroic mode and as soon as you appear dont move. Look directly up, then directly down, then look striaght. Click the left trigger and hold it down and press Y,Y,B,White, Y,B,A,A,A, White, X,Y,Y, A, Black. After that done, leave game, go settings, create a profile with the name being "Samus". Restart your Xbox and in campaign, under heroic, Master Chief should now be Samus

Glitch on Delta halo mision

Right get up to the bit where you get a scorpian tank, then get to the bit where a pelican drops ammo and marines and there should be some sheilds, destroy them with the tank machine gun, then go and drive then park over them,STAY IN THE TANK! And wait, on halo:combat evolved the sheilds broke when parked over but in halo 2 the spring you up! the tank(along with you in it) are sent hurtling up and can land in an unlimited amount of places! some times you can land on the pelican its self and fly off or you could go so high that you get stuck in the air!(dont worry though as the checkpoint is just b4 where you go over the sheilds) and where you go all depends on the order of destroying the shields and where you put the tank. Be warned though this can cause you and the tank to go straight into a wall causing the tank to explode and sudden death!

Multiplayer Map - Foundation

Beat the single-player campaign on any difficulty.

Blind Mode

At the beginning of Outskirts jump on top of the light on top of the door with a crouch jump, then jump to the left platform. Turn to your left and go down the long dark corridor and pick up the skull; it will say blind and your screen will flash black for a while. In this mode you can not see your weapon, body, shields, ammo, or radar.

To get rid of this feature use the following method:

1. Turn off your XBOX or Save and Quit.

2. Go to Campaign and select level and choose Cairo Station.

3. Skip the cinematics and then Save and Quit.

4. Go Outskirt and your hud is back.

Clone army

In a tank press A three times and then get out. now jump up three times and shoot three bullets of each of each gun you have. wait and after three seconds two more master chiefs will come on to the screen and will follow the same instructions you give to the original.

submitted by: bilbinderpreet

Beserker mode

On the first level go through the archway beside the lake of blood. Once you're on the other side turn to the left and you will see a green leafy plant. If you walk up to the plant and press x, right trigger, left, up, down Commander in Cheif will eat the plant and go crazy. He will run around and do this wierd dance that is so crazy. Sometimes you just say wow that is crazy.

Stripper Mode

During the Campaign, Successfully Press, A,X,B,B,Y,Right Trigger, Left Trigger, Right Click, X, Y, W, B, W, B, W, B, W, B, W, B, Right, Right, W, B, Black, Y, A, X, B, Left Click, Left Trigger, Left Trigger, Left Trigger, Left Trigger, Right Trigger, Back, Start, Start, Y, B, X (Board a Ghost with this last button).

Make sure that you are over a pile of weapons because you want to be dual wielding throughout the entire code. The result will be once you get out of the ghost after u kill at least 5 enemies by boosting, that you will be transformed into a cortana looking HOTT Female, wearing the Master Chief Helmet. Some how master chief has taken the role of Cortana. If the code doesnt work try again!!!! it has to be timed correctly.

Unlimited Ammo

This code will work only if you have completed the game at least once on legendary difficulty.firstly,start a new game on hard or legendary difficulty.During the armory level,approach any elites and kill them with melee attacks.weapons should not be used as this will not enable the cheat.immediately after killing an elite,turn off your xbox and switched it on again.you will be pleasantly surprised that you will get unlimited ammunition for all weapons!

:lol::lol::lol:

Notice from Klass:
copy/paste and do not use quotes You will lose posting privledges.

https://www.google.com/search?q=When+faced+:en-US:official

Now, now, play nice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What does "now now play nice" have anything to do with Halo 2 Glitches.

I did not see any reason for that to be posted.

If your not going to stay on topic then don't post at all.

I wish you could donate credits.Anyones, I know almost all of the glitchs. In order for it to be a good site, since they're a bunch of other Halo 2 glitch sites, it must be 1) professional done (Images, html) 2) contains good pictures and videos and 3) have lots of people work there with you.

I don't really see a reason to glitch, if you want to just spend time messing aorund with the game on your own, great, go for it. Glitching doesn't really get you anything when you're running around trying to kill people. The flying sword glitch was the only really useful one, and it wasn't that hard to defend against anyways. Getting ontop of a level is fine...as long as you have the sniper rifle, other then that, again, there's no real point to it.

Heres a few, I have not tryed many of them though...

:P  :P  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude. I can make something up and call it a glitch too. Here, I'll show you. Push the X button, then the J button, then the R trigger, then tap in the right toggle, and Master Chief will become huge and Coagulation will appear and you will die.

Also, once you respawn during a multiplayer match, look right 83 and a half times. Now look down. tap L twice. You should be Master Chief blow up. What a great glitch!

I know a glitch too. You need two persons. One has a seat in the passenger seat of a warthog with a sword. The other takes a gohst and stand still just next to him. The player with the sword tries to hit the one in the gohst, now the other player goes away in his gohst and a bit further stops. The first player goes out of his warthog and (normally) flies to the second person. It's really funny.Sorry for my bad english, but i'm dutch....

I know a glitch too. You need two persons. One has a seat in the passenger seat of a warthog with a sword. The other takes a gohst and stand still just next to him. The player with the sword tries to hit the one in the gohst, now the other player goes away in his gohst and a bit further stops. The first player goes out of his warthog and (normally) flies to the second person. It's really funny.

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm dutch....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh,this one looks cool!!!!^^

I'm gonna try it :D