xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Military Knowledge

Hi Everyone Just dropped by to say Hi to everyone

Hi everyone! I just dropped in to say hello to both the Xisto members and the Xisto adminstration. I'm new to Xisto, but I am not new to the web site buisness. I have four other websites with different hosts, but I had a contact that happened to launch a website on Xisto and I was informed that the quality of web hosting is excellent. I have actually seen a couple of Xisto websites, but I would like to see other peoples work if I could please. My name is Sean Webber, (Aged 14) and like I said I own four other websites, these being: militaryknowledge.8m.com truesoldiers.8m.com truesoldiersselfdefense.8m.comand a couple of various other little sites. I can't wait to get started and I am looking forwards to the Xisto experience. I will be diving of the fifty meter diving board straight into the deep end (Hopefully I can float huh?).l Personally I am a very physical person. I spend countless hours in the gym and enjoy other activities such as Karate and Army Cadets etc. I love all the rock style music ranging from light rock & roll (ie: Guns'n'Roses & Aerosmith) all the way to the metal area (ie: Metallica & Rammstein). I guessing that you have already guessed what my site will be about I hope, (my username sought of gives it away a bit I guess) but if you haven't already got it I will be making a military based website. I'm proud to say that I live in Great Britain. I am living in the South Of England in Brixham, Torbay. Torbay is situated on the sunny English Riveria. (We actually have parm trees here!) Well thankyou for your time, who knows, perhaps you might just end up answering one of my topics on the forum board ah? Thanks for your time, Sean Webber militaryknowledge@hotmail.co.uk

Hi everyone!

I just dropped in to say hello to both the Xisto members and the Xisto adminstration. I'm new to Xisto, but I am not new to the web site buisness. I have four other websites with different hosts, but I had a contact that happened to launch a website on Xisto and I was informed that the quality of web hosting is excellent. I have actually seen a couple of Xisto websites, but I would like to see other peoples work if I could please.

My name is Sean Webber, (Aged 14) and like I said I own four other websites, these being:

militaryknowledge.8m.com

truesoldiers.8m.com

truesoldiersselfdefense.8m.com

and a couple of various other little sites. I can't wait to get started and I am looking forwards to the Xisto experience. I will be diving of the fifty meter diving board straight into the deep end (Hopefully I can float huh?).l

Personally I am a very physical person. I spend countless hours in the gym and enjoy other activities such as Karate and Army Cadets etc. I love all the rock style music ranging from light rock & roll (ie: Guns'n'Roses & Aerosmith) all the way to the metal area (ie: Metallica & Rammstein).

I guessing that you have already guessed what my site will be about I hope, (my username sought of gives it away a bit I guess) but if you haven't already got it I will be making a military based website.

I'm proud to say that I live in Great Britain. I am living in the South Of England in Brixham, Torbay. Torbay is situated on the sunny English Riveria. (We actually have parm trees here!)

Well thankyou for your time, who knows, perhaps you might just end up answering one of my topics on the forum board ah? Thanks for your time,

Sean Webber

militaryknowledge@hotmail.co.uk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

welcome, sean! nice to see more young people (im 17 myself)

zack