xisto Community
Casanova1405241497

Maxtor 500GB HDD: Stores 1.8 Million Images Maxtor Hdd can store 1.8 million Images

Yeah wow.. 500gb single hard disk, imagine having one of those.As vizskywalker said you can just use raid arrays (Which MIGHT be a bit faster, not sure on that) but 500gb would be a hell of a lot of space.My old pc had a maxtor hard drive and i am currently running on a seagate which i'd say is better in every way, so i'll wait until a seagate one comes out if i want to get one. I'm happy with my 120gb one atm, it's more than enough for what i need it forThis sure would make life a bit easier for server companies.-HellFire

I don't remember what brand it was. i think it was LaCie or some other uncommon brand. 120 GB though is never enough for me, i have 3 SATA disks, with a total of 700 GB, and it's nowhere near enough.

Maxtor Hard disk With Half terabyte Space Coming soon..!
I've never seen so big hard disks yet..! Big to say But small To look at..!

The disk im talking about is a 3.5 inch in size :)

Notice from jipman:

Use quote-tags if you want to quote something in your posts

man 7 years later it's 3 Tera-byte.... 7 years from now the standard size would be 3 Peta-byte