xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamerchick39

Game Websites Anyone?

I don't play that kind of free games much, or they are a disaster, or it's just a demo and you have to pay for the full version, like RuneScape. I played it a while, but it was getting annoying when I did all the F2P quests so I stopped with it and started to play games like CS and FarCry again. It's just impossible to make a game for free that's good enough to keep me on play for more then 1 single month :lol: . RuneScape was a good try, but just a too small F2P-world. That's why I don't know many good game sites. You could try http://ww42.funnygames.com/. It's a pretty big site, one of the "best" in it's kind.

I know what you mean, it's realy annoying but my problem is that my parents don't allow me to buy it, even when I realy love it. :lol::lol: That's sometimes even more annoying :lol: . Ok, I agree, parents also have some good things...................plz tell me when you found them :D .

I checked out xboxscene. I cannot believe how many forum topics there are! It's amazing! There were like 200 members online at once! Everyone should go there and check it out! I feel like im trying to promote them or something....even though I don't even ork for them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's nothing. You should check out the xbox page on gamefaqs.com. They have so much forums, including for each game. They also have a general page for each system. They had many thousands on at times, and it gives lots of help if you need any. As long as you don't type illiterately, people will respond. It's a nice community as long as you know the rules. I've been there for about 4 years or so, and the site gets better and better. Try it out sometimes. It's much more reliabe than other forums/boards about games.

Heres a great website that contain online games that you can also download
the cool about this site is that are new games every week, so you will never get bored and you will always whant to come back

The site is Miniclip
Hope you liked it

I love games and love almost any game that has action and is just fun to keep on playing. I have been to many sites and the best are http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/ and http://www.popcap.com/ now almost everybody knows about miniclip but popcap is mostly not know of but they have games that are addicting well some of them like the fish tank game where you have to help a fish live its life going through levels while it has babies and is attacked and need to be feed and you need to get money from some of its friends. All in all game sites are awesome and game militia is pretty cool too ;).

I'll pass this URL on to one of my brothers. I'm not really into gaming (I'm still a huge Tetris fanatic ... and old-school Marios Bros...and other such mind-numbingly-simple games) ... but he would love it. And now I have just one more thing to lord over him as his big sister. "Dude. I so found you all that free stuff. Loan me your truck." Mwahaha.