xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
feroze

Tutorial Need On How To Change Ip Adress

Hi guys id like to know how u can cchange ur ip addrees to that of an UK userplz reply guyz------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MESSWID DA BEST DIE LIKE THE REST - UNDERTAKER----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me dont know of any turorial and think no tutorial to do that but i had heard about iprivacytools.com offering a software to change your ip to different country ip's.! but thats not a freeware software..! I had downloaded another kind of ip changer which said it can change locations etc..! i installed and ended up With the same ip ..! That software didnt ever work,,! But i dont know about this iprivacy one..! It might work well i seem..! as its a paid one!

either 1) get a UK dial up ISP account and dial it long distance.2) use a UK based proxy.but i have to ask.. why do you want a UK owned IP ?option1 will be painfully expensive calling long distance.option2 will not fool anyone who knowsanything about computers.

my ISP lets me change my ip at will, i have a modem and its ip is 80.X.X.X which is connected to my wifi station ip 207.X.X.X and then i have an ip of 192.68.X.X (network address). this is however a problem when trying to test my firewall because you have an external and an internal ip address internal being the 192.68.X.X and the exter 80.x.x.x most websites see me as 192.168.x.x but if a php script asks my browser fir an ip address, it gives it the middle ip 207.x.x.xIf you want to change your ip, you can buy a router. then you would have a 10.x.x.x . There is however another way. although i am not sure if this works for your isp. You need to find your DNS servers (Domain Name System) write down their ip addresses. Afterwards you need to set your dns servers. Start -> Network Connections (or something like that) -> choose your internet connection right click it and select IP/TCP Protocol. If you dobbule click it a new window should open and you should put your dns servers ips in the two boxes at the bottom (were it says something like, Desired dns servers or something) then you should be ready to go :D. Press ok, turn of your comptuer and when you connect to the internet you should get a differnet ip address. !!!THIS ONLY WORKS IF THE IP IN YOUR MODEM IS SET!!! :D

your external IP is confugured by your ISP DHCP server every time you re-connect (unless you have a static IP)re-booting your computer probably will cause your ISP to give you a different IP.we had a thread about this before which had to be closed because of the constant torrent of mis-information.Some scripts get your IP from your web browser, these are usually wrong when you are on a LAN. But dont worry, the server logs will have your true external IP, they get your IP from your TCP packets.

not unless you use an anonymous proxy. The only time your real ip is shown, is when you have to upload something (i am never sure about this, i always get mixed up with something else :s [is this true?]) Some other info: When ever you click on a link on a site you will be taken to the site and the site's ip that you have just come from will be logged. Illegal sites use anonymous mirrors such as anonym.to. This makes it impossible for sites to know where you clicked the link from. The will only see your ip/anonym.to ip :D

anonymous proxy's are barely annonymous.

for decent anonyimity use tor.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/84239-topic/?findpost=1064305745

Are you on Tiscali? I don't think he wants anonymity, just the ability to access his own website and also Xisto without having to use an anomymous proxy. For some reason people from Tiscali are being blocked by Xisto from viewing this website, which is more than frustrating and means you have to use a very slow proxy just to get to your own site.

here are some non censoring dns servers:dns2.de.net - 194.246.96.49 (Frankfurt, Germany)
ns1.de.eu.orsn.net - 217.146.139.5 (Hildesheim, Germany)
resolver.netteam.de - 193.155.207.61 (Alfter-Impekoven, Germany)
sunic.sunet.se - 192.36.125.2 (Stockholm, Sweden)
master.ns.dns.be - 193.109.126.140 (Leuven, Belgium)
ns1.lu.eu.orsn.net - 195.206.104.98 (Belvaux, Luxembourg)
merapi.switch.ch - 130.59.211.10 (Zurich, Switzerland)
prades.cesca.es - 192.94.163.152 (Barcelona, Spain)
michael.vatican.va - 212.77.0.2 (Vatican City, Italy)
dns.inria.fr - 193.51.208.13 (Nice, France)
ns0.ja.net - 128.86.1.20 (London, UK)
nic.aix.gr - 195.130.89.210 (Athens, Greece)
ns.ati.tn - 193.95.66.10 (Tunis, Tunisia)
ns1.relcom.ru - 193.125.152.3 (Moscow, Russia)
trantor.umd.edu - 128.8.10.14 (College Park, MD, USA)
ns1.berkeley.edu - 128.32.136.9 (Berkeley, CA, USA)
merle.cira.ca - 64.26.149.98 (Ottawa, Canada)
ns2.dns.br - 200.19.119.99 (Sao Paulo, Brasil)
ns2.gisc.cl - 200.10.237.14 (Santiago, Chile)
ns.uvg.edu.gt - 168.234.68.2 (Guatemala, Guatemala)
ns1.retina.ar - 200.10.202.3 (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
ns.unam.mx - 132.248.253.1 (Mexico City, Mexico)
ns.wide.ad.jp - 203.178.136.63 (Osaka, Japan)
ns.twnic.net - 192.83.166.11 (Taipei, Taiwan)
ns3.dns.net.nz - 203.97.8.250 (Wellington, New Zealand)
box2.aunic.net - 203.202.150.20 (Melbourne, Australia)