xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
err

Walkman Mobile Phone Z800 sony erricsson

will it be a competitor for iPod, as digital music player completed with 3G WCDAM & HSPDA?will the phone be/ as popular as the big name "sony walkman" in era 198x?

maybe the Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone model's name differs from each country, i guess you are refering to Sony Ericsson W800 Walkman mobile phone. :angry:I was planning to buy a SE K700i, until I recieved a mailing list from Sony ericsson about W800 Walkman. So now I am waiting for the to release the phone unit by Third quarter.the Phone is One of the best for this year, I think. imaging a mobile phone with mp3 player which makes it most likely to be a walkman. I also like the 2megapixel digital camera of it. it is more than just a mobile phone!And they are giving away a free .5 gigabyte memory stick! i repeat it is FREE!So now, I still have to waith for its release. just in time to have the amount of monet to afford one. :blink:

When i get my next paycheck i will most definitely look into this one. If i can get it i would put my ipod away for good cuz who needs it when u have a phone and walkman wrapped into one... But the battery would be the downfall because if u stay on the walkman long it would wear out your phone usage i think.

When i get my next paycheck i will most definitely look into this one. If i can get it i would put my ipod away for good cuz who needs it when u have a phone and walkman wrapped into one... But the battery would be the downfall because if u stay on the walkman long it would wear out your phone usage i think.

60665[/snapback]

of course Sony Ericsson had already thought about the battery life of the phone since it would an Mp3 player, Digital camera and mobile phone in one.

yup its official!! Z800!! with new matalic silver covers.... but the voda logo is replaced by the quickshare logo... kinda suck... other than tat everything else is the same... with original SE firmware... the signal/batt/bluetooth/menu icons is ugly.. preffered the voda customised icons.... but the desktop icons is really cool... juz like the S700 with Z800 icons on it...itz a vision 4 china areas. z800i useing in Hongkong TaiWan and Z800c useing in china mianland