xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Float's Mobile Agent for Sony Ericsson

Do you have a Sony Ericsson mobile phone?

Then if you do not have this ONE software on your PC, you are not using your mobile phone effectively!

SE without FloAt's Mobile Agent is like a computer without an operating system :angry:

Check out their website for details.

FMA is a powerful phone editing tool allowing users to easily manage all of the personal data stored in their phones, via a number of different connections methods. FMA allows easy management of Phonebook (both SIM and Phone memory), SMS, Profiles, and Files stored on the phone. FMA can also allow you to pickup and dial calls directly from your PC.
FMA is a SMS Manager, Mobile Phone Monitor, Remote Control Agent, Phonebook Manager, Organizer, Fun and much more; whatever you want it to be, it is whatever a mobile phone should have :-) (Currently based on Sony Ericsson T610 features set).

Connectivity between the phone and PC is by the three options:
1. Bluetooth
2. Infrared (IrDA)
3. Cable

These are here listed in the order of speed with bluetooth being the fastest. I am using bluetooth for connectivity and I am very happy with the connection speed.

I can save all SMS/MMS messages, pictures taken using teh camera and all settings/themes/games and others on my PC. This can be as a backup too!

When I found out about this recently, I was amazed that it is not that popular so far! It deserves a mention at this forum! I did a search on "FloAt's Mobile Agent" and there was not even one result!

It has changed the way I look at my SE T610 now!!

In another post, I will write about a free online resource for SE phones.

Googlue

Uncle, I must tell you something about Nokia and Sony Ericsson. You may prefer a Sony Ericson anyday!

Take the SE T610 and any Nokia Model with Built in Camera, Preferably The 7250 or the 6600...Hold the T610 in your Right Hand and The Nokia In your left hand and go up to the terrace of your building or any other High open area which is at a height of more than 30 feet from the ground level and has a vertical drop down. Preferably pick a day without a strong wind blowing...
Now comes the important Part:
Hold the T610 and the Nokia at arms length, at around shoulder level over the edge of the terrace. MAKE SURE BOTH PHONES ARE AT THE SAME LEVEL (Important).
At the count of THREE, release both phones simultaneously such that they begin their vertical descent at almost exactly the same time. Study the entire path of descent until it reaches the ground below.
Observation:
- The NOKIA Reaches the Ground with a lot of force and shatters into small bits and pieces, but the pieces always lie within a radius of 8 feet without ever crossing that boundary. (if thrown from any height, and the path of descent is exactly vertical).
- The Sony Ericsson T610 doesn't reach the ground at all, and doesn't shatter at all. In fact it remains perfectly intact and in excellent condition. WHY?
Because at the time of releasing the phones, you realise that you LOVE the T610 so much that you couldn't bear to ever release it and cause damage to it. So you only PRETEND to release the T610, and even if you do release it- catch it immediately in mid-air. Well this needs some practice but in the end it's quite a good trick.
RESULT: Your Beloved T610 is Safe and cradled safely in your hand, while the world has one less nokia to deal with.

You will never drop your Sony Ericsson!