xisto Community
aaaaaargh

Ten Thousand Fish i want ten thousand fish

Ok so this is the Hacker's Challenge. No doubt you are all into much more impossible missions than this but I have a dream. So I thought- who should you call when you want something hacked on a PC? I Googled ‘challenge a Hacker’ and found you all. (I even registered to get this far. [Am English by the way])So, whilst hacking, cracking and the like into big fat programs and networks is all very great and hugely impressive, can anyone perform a simple, yet satisfying brief?Here we go... That fish screensaver [er, something like ‘marines aquarium’?] - there’s just not enough fish. The challenge is can anyone come up with a way to allow 9999 fish to exist in the same screen. I can’t wait to see their little squeezed faces.Go on, you know you want to…xx

I don't think that this topic is allowed, letting forum people crack programs made by yourself is ok, but cracking copyrighted programs OR telling someone to do so is not allowed. I'll have to close this topic