xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nakulgupta

My New Home Theatre Bose + Denon = Mind Blowing Stuff

We purchased a new home theatre system recently. Specifications:-A 5 channel Bose Speaker SystemA 7.1 Denon AmplifierThe speakers are very small and almost invisible. They are so powerful that my ears hurt but still there is no distortion. The amplifier looks good. Overall its an excellent combo. I watched a couple of horror films on it and it was pretty terrifying.How many of you have a bose system and what do u feel abt them

Notice from Rudy:
Moved because this is not computer related. You know better nakulgupta

We purchased a new home theatre system recently.

Specifications:-

A 5 channel Bose Speaker System

A 7.1 Denon Amplifier

The speakers are very small and almost invisible. They are so powerful that my ears hurt but still there is no distortion. The amplifier looks good. Overall its an excellent combo. I watched a couple of horror films on it and it was pretty terrifying.

How many of you have a bose system and what do u feel abt them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey! i haven't personally owned a Bose system, but I can give you some feedback on them since i have <i>used</i> them.

Bose -- although expensive -- are definately one of the best audio brands around when it comes to home theater. if you are a musician, you may especially like their PAS (personalized amplification system) ...

https://www.bose.com/en_us/index.html

can get you some info

keep enjoyin bose!

-- bigredrosen

hey I'm considering almost tesame set up! I'm lookng at the bose speakers and sub with a denon avr, this sounds like a silly q but how do you hook up the bose speakers to the denon? Is it true the 5 cubes run from the sub?? thanks!