xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Nintendo Lovers: New Nintendo Releases In 2006 official release

...personally i like playstation much better...not because i owned one or because all the best games are out for it...but because its the system that never really gave me any problems...i owned an n64 and i loved it...but after a while the cartridges would give you problems and you would have to blow on them to get them to work and all that (it might have just been us...not taking care of it and all) and the old nintendo systems had the same problem...and sometimes it would just freeze in the middle of playing a game because of the cartridge. the playstation systems of course had a similar problem with them having discs and all...but i never actually had a problem with them reading the cd or freezing in the middle of a game on me...maybe because i took a little better care of cds (knowing that they could be damaged easily) and i loved the gameplay on the nintendo systems...me and my brothers played goldeneye for hours a day on the 64...and playstation didnt really match the gameplay of the 64 to me...sure there were some games that you could get into playing (personally to me...the racing games - like grand turismo 1, 2 + 3 - still my most favorite racing game for any console) and with the nintendo...most of their games seemed...well, to me..kiddish...there wasnt really anything wrong with that...its just that i wanted to see more blood and violence...but i still loved playing mario 64 and mario kart and banjo kazooie and everything...but soon we got rid of the 64 and got a ps1 and ps2...and from there...boy did i love playstation...the graphics, the great games, no problems...just all out fun...and the gamecube...up until a couple weeks ago...i thought was a piece of **** (dont hurt me) my brother bought one when i had bought an xbox (which i loved) and he had gotten a few games...the graphics just looked like a slightly updated version of the 64...the games, where still kiddish...sure they had a few, like boxing and racing games and junk...but i could get all those for the xbox or ps2 and they looked and felt soo much better than they did on the gamecube...and halo...for the xbox...boy did i love that...and the fact that you could watch dvds on the ps2 and xbox...you certainly couldnt do that on the gamecube ( i did like the smaller discs tho for the gamecube) and the xbox was online ready...while the ps2 you had to buy an adapter for...but could go online...and the gamecube ( i thought at first couldnt go online) but later found out that you also had to buy an adapter for it to go online...and the ps2 could get a hard drive...but from what i know...you could store anything on it...and the gamecube was stuck with mem cards like the ps2 while the xbox...well...40 gig was enough for me :lol: ... but then ( i was saying i hated gamecube until a couple weeks ago) a friend of mine (killer008r) told me and showed me resident evil 4 for game cube...i was amazed...it looked soo much better than xbox or ps2...and i watched a movie clip and...omg was i amazed...i wanted to kill my brother for selling his gamecube to someone besides me....it was soo amazing it just about made me cry (tears and all) i probably woulda wet my pants too...but that, as far as i know, is the only game for gamecube that makes sony and microsoft tremble in their little diapers....now so far, all ive been talking about is consoles (not handhelds) and i have owned quite a few handhelds in my time as well...i had a gameboy original of course...pokemon rocked :lol: ... and then i got a gameboy color...pokemon made better...then a gameboy advanced...more pokemon...and my brother got a gameboy sp...even more pokemon (this time not as exciting) and killer008r has a gameboy ds...and i love the thing...i was playing mario 64 ds on there...it was just like i was back on the n64 playing mario 64...i couldnt put it down (but i had to leave) the graphics were just as good (slightly updated) that n64 and the game had a few advances in it...where you could play as other characters...it was awesome...and then he showed me how he could go online with the ds and...i wanted one even more...i was about to grab the thing out of his hands and run out the door with it, but im a good friend...it was amazing...and only half the price of the psp...the psp can go online and all sure...but you have to go through the configuration and all that crap to do it...and sure the games are all the great ps1 and 2 and stuff...but its ****ing 250 bucks...and the graphics arent all that great...(not too much better than ds) i mean...im starting to like nintendo even more now...only because of the ds...and the revolution...sounds great and all...but i want to see some stuff...i want so feel some stuff...i want marterial...im a material girl in a material world...wheres the marterial....with microsoft releasing the xbox 360 a year before sony and nintedo release their consoles, definaly puts them ahead of the competetion...for now....still, from what ive seen, the 360 wont be too much better than the original xbox...so im not to excited for the next gen console from microsoft...what i really want is the ps3 to be released...i saw some screen shots (thanks to killer008r) and i was amazed...it was soo ****ing awesome...again i wanted to cry...i posted them here on Xisto (dont remember where) but they were so detailed....and not pre rendered either...actually in game screenshots...just b e a u tiful....but again...the ps3 is set to release in 2006...while xbox 360 is set to release in 2005 sometime in summer...and as for the revolution...i love the idea of back compatability by downloading so that you can play old old nintendo games on it...(does this mean they will have a hard drive and no mem cards ?) that alone makes me want to get one...but nintendo has really released much info on the system which makes me skeptical about how they are doing...but i dont blame them...sony likes to steal their ideas a lot...(ever notice the similarity in crash bandicoot and banjo kazooie...)...killer008r pointed out many noticalbe things about sony that they seemed to have gotten from nintendo...over all...i still like sony...but that could all change come 2006...that is...if nintendo actually releases a console...

well, i don't know about all you but i love nintendo. no matter how 'behind' the other systems it is, it still has the classic characters from the classic games in NES. they keep the tradition alive :lol:

I am excited about the Revolution. HELLO! Super Smash.....Online! this is a dream come true for me, no longer do i have 2 travel 2 Japan or LA to play the greatest players, I can do it all in my PJ's. this is awesome!PS3 and XBox 360 are better counsels, but they cant beat the classic gaming of Nintendo. If Nintendo can stick it out for five more years, maybe there creative ideas will evolve into something magnificant. The games for the other systems are getting boring- they're all the same! Gimme something new NIntendo! I will wait in anticipation to see if they can pull it off.