xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ninjamunky

.sfv .ogm File Combo

I recently downloaded a 700 meg anime movie, and then I realized it was in Japanese... Now, the .ogm file seems to be the base for the whole thing, and I can't tell whether this .sfv is worth anything or not... Or is it just the hash for bit torrent, the blueprint for the file? I'm wondering if I can emulate a DVD drive and then run that drive and chose an english dubbed version... I hope so :D :D

um... the sfv file is for testing achives for corruption.. as for the mounting as a dvd and changing the language all i can say is not likely.. altough i really don't know...

a better option might be to go download the subtitles for this movie.. there are a great many sites with them and you can be almost certain to find it..

more about sfv (Simple File Verificator) files visit link

Thanks for the link, I learned about the SFV file a little after I posted. A bit disappointing I must say. I've decided that I'll probably just go buy the DVD somewhere. So, the next question is, do I need a DVD drive or can I pop a DVD in my CD drive and emulate a DVD drive?

a cdrom doesnt read dvds...dvd roms usualy say dvd on them... there are some that do both like i have a combo that reads both...but only writes on cds...and if you do have a dvdrom then it might be easier to get a program to watch it on..im not sure excatly if you can watch all of them with mediaplayer...or others...