xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Benz1435

My 15 Minute Sig A sig I did in 15 minutes for someone

I think that it is pretty good. Alot better than i can do. But I am just starting ount in photoshop. I would recomend a border for around the edges though.

the background is way too dark..it should be brighter and not so purple..you should have added some other colour to that purple.. since the background is too dark people can hardly see and read the text..the colour is fine when the background isn't so dark....

Heres a signature I did in about 15 minutes for someone. Tell me what you think of it (He picked the pictures, I personaly would have left the raven outta it)

Posted Image

59671[/snapback]

i like ur good use of texture and clouds in the back, the text can be improved but overalll it aint bad for a 15 min job lol :P:):):D

Good work, nice image... But ehh... Hockey? Bleeh

61024[/snapback]

lol, it's football, the baltimore ravens. (Hate them, I'm a pittsburgh fan.)

I don't like the layer of purple set to color over it, try a different way to get purple into the image. The bg part could use some work also. I odn't reccomend spending 15 minutes on something, as you can't get it to look what you want it to. I don't feel like explaining that part any further.