xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hercco

Good Software For Series 60 Know anything worth cheking out?

HeyI just recently got a Nokia 6260 smartphone. I've pretty much gotten the programs that made me purchase it in the first place. Anyone else using a Series 60 phone? And do you know any good software for it? Links please. :)

Grab yourself theme studio, you can create your own themes for your phone! YAY (im a huge fone freak... I cant survive without it...)

You can get it from the Nokia forum website:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Also, try and find the Nokia PC Suit if your phone didnt already come with it... its GREAT (you'll also need to download you're specific phone's driver if you didnt get this suit with your phone). With this, you can easily transfer a ton of tones, games, videos, etc. onto your phone after downloading them from the net. Goodbye $5.00 a minute calls to buy tones!

Search the net, you'll find tons of things. Themes for series 60 is pretty common, and you can get midi tones ANYWHERE. A good site is:

http://www.midisite.co.uk/

You can find a TON of games to download of limewire... just search series 60 games. And I do mean a TON. They come all in one pack. Pretty good stuff.

If you can grab yourself WinAVI or ImTOO 3GP Convertor, you can convert flash videos or even DVDs into a smaller format that fits right on your phone! It's great, try it out.

I love my phone! :)