xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Another Shooting In Wisconsin This Time

HiBoy this is really getting crazy out there, some people apparently lose it to the point of killing several other people. This guy killed 7 in Wisconsin because he had lost his job, then commited suicide.I guess when you do this, you don't know good from bad anymore, you are so depressed for whatever reason that you go out and kill away.Patrick

Man, what's coming to our world? If you really feel like you want to die, do you have to go out and take other people down with you? There's a lot of national stress right now. I just wish things could be a bit easier. I mean, I absolutely hate the unnecessary casualties in the war. They had their first elections in Iraq. Shouldn't we start to move out of there?

I have a feeling of sympathy for the people who die, and the people that kill them. For the man that killed them, I guess I could understand why, I mean he could have had a lot of stress, family problems, debt, and then he loses his job. He needs to get some anger out, goes beyond his restraints from the stress, let's it all out, and kills people. And then he could realize that he killed people, couldnt do anything about it, and takes himself down.

That is crazy.I mean you get so mad/angry that you get to the point of killing yourself/others.Killing anyone/anything is wrong,even if it is yourself because killing yourself is very selfish.I've had friends kill themselves before and it is not an easy thing to deal with.America is getting worse everyday.

mostly, people forget how valuable life is. especially in america, where life is pretty comfortable, and in general on a day to day basis, you don't have to worry about dying. there's millions of people who would do anything to have a regular meal - like this guy did every day. it's really sad it comes down to this kind of stuff. i don't reckon anyone with a solid head could remotely understand this guy.

The job market is hard.. I can understand if the guy has a big family that depends on him and he loses his job so he can't support him that makes him depressed.. But going out and killing people because of it is just crazy. I would rather drink myself in a stupor.

I understand how stressed any man would be if he loses a job in today's ever competitive world... but job shouldn't be everything. Life is much more important than anything else. I feel sad to hear this kind of happening. Why shooting keeps taking place in a country which is supposed to be the most prosperous and comfortable place on earth with so much of opportunities? (American dreams? you must be joking :angry: )What is more interesting to me was the finding of HUMAN HAPPINESS INDEX of Nations of the world. America (North) particularly the USA, was not near top, rather one of the poorest countries in the world - Bangladesh tops the finding.