xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rhodesian.dragon

Best Shooting Game For Pc

"hl2 is awesome pry the best, cs is a very close second. i personally enjoy cs, its just a heck of a fun game! go buy it and stop debating! lol....hl2 is the best end of story" tarheel7unc23Well you can't really say CS would be second because it's a mod of hl/2.But otherwise I would say you have to play HL2 no matter what because it is the best, as people on there say "It R0x0rs mY B0x0rs" :) meaning it is an awsome game.

The winner is definitly either Counter Strike 1.6 or Source. All of my friends play it and it is a first class game. I used to play a lot but now I'm currently obsessed with a game called maplestory. There is a topic somewhere around here but honestly check it out.Another good game is all of the Call of Dutys and Medal of Honor, I like war shooting games like those.

Huge FSP fan!! anyone play Red faction for pc online?! That was one of my favorite fps, idk why. I Also like the Unreal Series, stayed up some late nights playing that game!! And you can't go wrong with Halo or Half Life 2.....

I'm with Counter Strike here. Game is one of the on PC in my book. I also see a bright future in Battlefield 2. All Battlefield 2 have to do is get their act straight. Try to lessen lag, and not lie they have many different types of vehicles when basically the names on it is all that's different for each group.

Lol pat, you say that and yet you have a picture of HL2 as your avatar.I would have to say the same thing as everyone else HL2 And CS/Source although CS is just a modification for HL/2 so it is basically the same thing.

I have been playing Quake III Arera for some time and I am finding it to be a little boring now so I was wondering what is everyone's favorite shooting game for the PC?

1064306162[/snapback]

The GTA series. Especially London because a cheat code lets you shoot people while still driving the car.

Yeah, it's technically not a shooting game, but that's usually what I end up doing with it. (And no - I've never actually beaten any of the games in the series. I get distracted with the violent rampages and forget about the missions.)

I have to say my favorite FPS game of all time would definitely be Tribes 2. It is amazing, with so much variety and complexity that even after playing it every day (almost) for 3 years, I'm still not tired of it and still learn new skills all the time. It is pretty hard to pick up at first, but once you get used to it, it's amazing. Unfortunately, Sierra has decided that Tribes 2 should no longer be played, as they have driven off many of the players by taking down some of the important game servers. However, there are still a few devoted players and a few good servers.