xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Um.... Hello? I'm Uh.. New!? Well as u might have guessed, Im NeW

Hi,I'm Paul, 14 year old from Toronto, ON Canada. Like to be known by the name DraXXuS ( for those of who you don't know its a paintball company. Some random name to use on the internet)Made my own site on Feb 2005I'm trying to learn VB and Java ( I don't know anything except HTML, but I'm good at Math, so I figured programming is all about logic and so I'm into it now)Any help on these is greatly appreciated.Peace,Paul ( or DraXxuS if you like, whatever)

hey, welcome on this forum, hope you enjoy your stay, blablabla, and so on, etcetera etcetera. :) just one question. if you want to be known by the name of draXXus, why is your name potnuru... :)

Hi,

I'm Paul, 14 year old from Toronto, ON Canada.

Like to be known by the name DraXXuS ( for those of who you don't know its a paintball company. Some random name to use on the internet)

Made my own site on Feb 2005

I'm trying to learn VB and Java ( I don't know anything except HTML, but I'm good at Math, so I figured programming is all about logic and so I'm into it now)

Any help on these is greatly appreciated.

Peace,

Paul ( or DraXxuS if you like, whatever)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry my dear son being young and going to a site like this one could be painful and useful at the same time.

If you want to be referred to as DraXXuS then sign in again as just that and use the same password my son ( that I never had, just little girls that grew up).

Now let's find out what you want to do with a web site, do you want to start off as a professional with a real website that you can send your friends to...or do you want to learn HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Perl, Visual Basic. MySQL, and more?

You can go to my website and for free get a full blown tested Content Management System that you can do with as you please, and as a member ask questions about all the above and actually get a reply...quickly, usually within an hour.

Of course you will also need a webserver on your local machine to be sure your new site does what you want it to do so you might want to get XAMPP and after that you are unlimited to tweak your site after uploading it from your local machine.

I am a Vietnam Era Veteran with four grandchildren 3 boys and my favorite grandchild (a girl Alexandria), leave a PM to me on that site to either Houdini or Steve and I will help you out.

Glad to see a young man ready to learn more than JIVE.