xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
halo2krew

In Ga-guy Responsible For 4 Deaths(judge) Is Caugh

HiI live in Atlanta and have several coworkers who live in Gwinnet county where he was caught. But you don't have to be in Atlanta to have heard about that one, it had to do world news everywhere.I don't know what went wrong with this guy, he grabbed the gun, he could have gotten an hostage and take off in a hurry, but no he chose to kill 3 people at random in the courthouse for no apparent reason.Judges are known sometimes to be real jerks and convicts sometimes want a piece of them but they clearly said that this judge was a great one and very fair to all defendents. You never know.Patrick

THe also found a 4th body- i dont kno if u knew that. He got the gun from a cop- when he was changing into clothes a female cop was watching him and he beat her or threatned her and took her gun. Thats how he got it, i believe. I live in Roswell so i think i was safe.

i live in gwinnett :blink:.. it was kind of scary when he rann away cause you never know whre he would end up. But thank god he got caught and no more people died. That was sad what he did.. but whre the heck is security? He was in a court!! arent there supposed to be alot of securities.. plus they saw him take a gun and than still go to the court room and kill people... don't they have cameras? how about blocking the gates or making a phone call and sending some police at the front gate to catch him. i think if they had better security, this wouldnt have happened. Kind of a frightning weekend though :angry: !