xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Benz1435

Midnight Club 3 (rockstar Games) Come here to hear about the new game.

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclub3/ - Insane flash site from the creators of Grand Theft Auto 3, VC, and SA.

Rockstar Games has joined forces with DUB Magazine, the authoritative source on automotive lifestyles, to redefine of the racing genre once again with Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition. The series that took racing from tracks to the open urban streets is back, and the stakes are even higher.

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition delivers insanely fast, open city racing in Atlanta, San Diego, and Detroit, complete with 8-player online competition and the most comprehensive vehicle customization ever seen in a video game. Drive the hottest licensed real life SUVs, import tuners, muscle cars, choppers and luxury rides, and trick them out with the latest rims, trims, and upgrades just like in the pages of DUB.

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition has more speed, more choices, and more chrome than any game has ever packed under the hood.

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition will be released for the PlayStation?2 and Xbox? on April 12th, 2005 in the US and on April 15th, 2005 in Europe. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition is also coming soon to the PSP? handheld entertainment system.

PSM, March 2005:

"In MC3, the sense of speed is, in a word, incredible? You?ll find yourself weaving through traffic at harrowing speeds, evading cops, and finding the shortest path to the finish line? The series? signature jumps and ludicrous sense of speed make their return, making for an even crazier racing experience?"

Look for all the adrenaline-pumping online features of Midnight Club 2 to return, with some new improvements and all-new modes.

WALLPAPERS:

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclub3/downloads.html

Available Import Tuners:

Dodge Neon SRT 4

Lexus IS300

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Nissan 350Z

Nissan Skyline

Toyota 1998 Supra

Volkswagen Golf R32

Volkswagen Jetta

Posted Image

yeah, that game looked really cool. i cant wait to use the customization in that game. it is supposed to be more in depth than any other game. i've read about it in magazines and the vehicles they have built look sweet as hell. i'm most excited about the trucks in the game, because i am definately more of a truck person then a car. i like how they look more when they are customized. trucks you can raise and lower, cars... you just dont raise them lol. but anyways i am extremely excited about this game and cant wait till it comes out for pc

Cool I've heard that Midnight Club 3 is going to be better than the UNDERGROUNG Series. I Cant wait till GTA:SA Comes out on XBOX.

That looks like a pretty nice game.I like the graphics a lot.I think it will be a better game than Need For Speed:Underground 2.I was disappointed in NFS:U2.All in all it was a good game but I was expecting more.But MC:3 looks awesome and the graphics look amazing.

commentMidnight Club 3 (rockstar Games)

I think that midnight club 3 is a good game but I have 53% played and I don't know how to keep racing in others carres.. maybe if you can give me some tricks how to advance... Thank you! 

-reply by henry

I have not played game yet like Midnight club 2 its very extremely good game in the car racing need for speed not good in front of Midnight club 2 i requeast to the Rockstar the please release the other parts of this game like Midnight club 2 and also release on the xbox 360 and pc Rockstar must release Midnight club 3 on pc thanks