xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kingspade21

-= Nothing Here Copied Content Deleted =-

Hahaha, but women are smarter and have a sense of style :angry:

HiIt would be even better if thousands of us didn't have to die in stupid wars every century, if violence against men wasn't tolerated, if we didn't have to do all the hard and dirty physical jobs, and if we could file for sexual harrasement when we don't like a certain female co-worker and make everyone laugh when we get hit low which hurts like hell, never seen anyone laugh when a female gets hit in her breasts, and like 40% of couples be the one to stay home. :angry: It ain't all that easy to be a man either.Patrick

i'm sorry but right now i dont know if it is better. we have to put up with girls, my girlfriend just dumped me today after a year and 5 months and i still have no reason why. the morning after the prom and it came so randomly :angry:

Dude! Jimmy, I'm so sorry to hear that, man!After seventeen months and the day right after prom, she decides to dump you? That's just cruel.Maybe she likes someone else. Who knows. Have you seen her walking around with some new guy in school?But of course, I'm one to speak because I haven't had a girlfriend since...well, forever.

ha! it's funny because (from what I hear) it's true! I don't know if, for example, the knowing stuff about tanks one has anything to do with anything. Seems to me, kinda pointless info there... but other things like the wallet always getting to be the same color, that'd be nice! No need to color coordinate like we do with purses. (Unless you get a black one like me, which works with about everything.) I would like to ask, just you know, throwing the idea out there: do these points also work for gay men?

Didn't know that jokes could be copied too eh? Well, I'm not sure if it's that much of a concern, but Nils should take a look (Sorry, I forgot about OpaQue... :angry:... actually how could I forget my steady income in the army system?)

http://www.avolites.com/

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)