xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ykf

About Computinghost

Hello, I joined here few days ago, originally planned to get a free hosting here. After posting a few post here, I've found that I'm not feeling quite well for continuously posting just to let my website hosted. I'm quite busy on my works and posting continuously seems not my cup of tea. Since then I noticed Xisto - Web Hosting. After researching, seems Xisto - Web Hosting and this website are from the same company, but for a newbie here, actually I'm not knowing quite well about both sites. What I'm particularly concern is about the stability and service support in Xisto - Web Hosting. Is there anyone here which have hosting in Xisto - Web Hosting? How stable is it? Any downtime so far? You know, for such a low cost web hosting usually stability and support will be compomised. And I'm not very keen on trying something new... Any help will be appreciated.(BTW, I've sent an email to support@Xisto - Web Hosting.com yesterday and so far none have replied. This makes me even hesitate to try it, even though it have 30 days money back...)

Don't worry about Xisto - Web Hosting - it works out really fine. Even then do ask around - I think we've a member named BliX who's shifted over to Xisto - Web Hosting. Even though Xisto, Xisto - Web Hosting, Xisto and Xisto - all are under the same concern - the paid hosting accounts are hosted on more stable servers and very well looked after - so you shouldn't have a reason to worry. The downtimes are far less and fewer than what you'd normally see here. About not getting a reply from the support mail - all I can say is the admin is kind of busy - well, to be frank he's neck deep into his computer engineering final exams - he's vanished for a week or too with due appologies conveyed beforehand. So you might have to wait a week more, till he gets over with all of them and can resume the normal service.My request is please excuse the delay in reply, considering the urgency of his situation.Regards,m^e

Although it's perfectly OK that the admin is busy, but I doubt there's only 1 person dealing with the whole business, and this I think surely will scare away potential customers... :)

Up to them really on how they see it, butThe mods and admins here can help you, with php, mysql, software troubles, its a very knowledgale community and its in our interests to help paid clients. Even with OpaQue gone for a short while, NilsC and Microscopic Earthling can both contact the server technicians should anything go wrong and it would be sorted out ASAP. OpaQue missing just means slowdowns on certain things but support is always at a constant on these boards.

Hi, how m^e already wrote, i shifted over to Xisto - Web Hosting a couple of weeks ago. I´m very busy with my new founded company and can´t post all the time. With Xisto - Web Hosting you´ll get top service for possibele the best prices on the net. The servers a fast and always up. Non of my clients or friends told me about any interuption of my website. :)