xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soccerchris2006

My Site Help lol

Hey all! I'm new to this and I am trying to put up some posts so I can get a free account. Right now, I am using Tripod (sic!) and I can't take it anymore. Well, I've been doing simple HTML since I was 7, and I've had this site up for about 4-5 years. If anyone wants to see it and make comments, go ahead. The URL is My Webpage but its a little weird to me. It has an English part and a French part, but my grammar is totally off. If you all could help me and make some remarks, please do! AND THIS ISN'T SPAM!!!!! I just need help haha. Thanks y'all!!!

Chris
Dunn, NC (for now, until the 23rd)

Hmm, I guess it's ok... It's not like one of those noob personal websites (which I still have, and haven't updated) with those blinding colors and distracting graphics. But, if people look at your page for a long time, their eyes would get a bit tired. The colors also kinda distracts the reader from reading your text. And some of the buttons on the page loads too slow, which makes the visitors wait a while. I'd rate it a 7/10

Thanks y'all. I don't know why some of the pics don't show up though. It works fluidly on my computer, my friend April's PC, my school's network, and my Thermo station. As for the colours, I don't have a clue what to put them as. That is my favourite colour sceme, and I've had it for years, maybe it is time for a change...I just don't know what to put. Even my Myspace profile has it! Thanks for the 7/10 rating :) I'll work to make that higher! ~Chris~

looks like you had a field day with redgiant's text fx...haha.. i love it tooand just a thot you could make the text on the menu a little bit smaller..otherwise i like your site just fine... not too fond of the banner but it goes well... keep up the good work...ive got no site site yet..maybe soon ill get working on one

Thanks for the input! I'll tinker with my flash menu and make the texts. But, I gotta question...whats redgiant's text fx? Most of the coding I used either I found, made, or my dad's company's website webmaster gave to me. Oh, and about the Photo Album. I have no trouble with it, but I updated it a tad and I am reuploading. ~Chris~